As Africa’s premier showcase of Corporate Social Investment, the SSI Conference aims to inspire corporate South Africa, non-profits, philanthropists, investors and local business leaders to drive genuine socio-economic transformation in the public and private sectors.
The theme of this year’s event is STRETCHING SOCIAL INVESTMENTS. This will examine how one makes meaningful impact last longer, through concepts such as Impact Investing, philanthropy, creating shared value through partnerships and collaboration, scaling and meaningful Measurement & Evaluation.
Featuring a combination of keynote plenary addresses, sticky-problem panel discussions and deep-dive workshop sessions; delegates, local experts and international thought leaders will unpack:
- The how and why of social investing
- The state of the field
- New product innovations
- Infrastructure and service providers
- Impact measurement and evaluation
- The gaps and opportunities in social investment across the African continent
- Alternative ownership models
- Public-private partnerships
- The global development of the impact investing eco-system.
Date – August 2019
Venue – The Venue, Melrose Arch
Cost – R 5 900 (includes all snacks, meals, drinks and cocktail party after the conference)
To book your place, please